Thursday, October 3, 2013

I had a very interesting thing happen today.   I was at a cafe writing, my normal daily habit, when a man asked me, in French ecrivez-vous tout les jours?  (Do you write everyday?)  Mais oui! I responded.  He went on saying I should stay in Paris, whatever it took, get a small studio, and write every day and when you have 5 notebooks filled up, attend the society of published authors in Paris.  He said I will find my self by writing, everything else is Merde!  I asked him his name,  he is Bruno Paulin Meynis, the son of Michel Audiard, a famous writer and screenwriter who wrote the original adaptation of The Three Muskateers by Alexandre Dumas!    Isn't this something!!!

1 comment:

  1. This actually happened a couple months ago, but I need to take note now!

    ReplyDelete