Saturday, May 19, 2012

Legal Schmegal

Empty Promises."Oh, we'll get married and you'll have a French passport. You'll be French!!!" Boy was I seduced by that line. Anyway, no time to dwell on the past. I decided to do a little research about the legalities of living part time in France. Here is a link to some information Rick Steves - How to Live in Europe: There is something called the Schengen Zone, where I can only live for 3 months at a time and I have to prove that I have enough income and also have adequate health insurance. Ok, that's doable, I think. My friend Audrey of The Audrey Johnson Show told me: "I believe you have great ideas. and you are brilliant. You just do not trust yourself. Well, I need to start. I have lost everything, you know, I am completely starting over. Except I have the most important things. My health, my family, my friends ...and my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment